Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010 - Tues (I think)


To the left is one of the flags we stick in the ground to show where we stoped and where to start in the morning.

Well here we are in beautiful downtown Weedport,NY.I am here at the Days Inn while Johann(Peg)is out looking for a wash-dry. I don't think Johann did this for Lance. We need more domestiques. Not that I am lance either. Well we ran out of bike path today and were back on the highways. Good wide berms though so no problem. We took a side trip to the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. We saw several bald eagles which made it worth the time.
Yesterday we rode from Spencerport to Palmyra. Pretty ride along the Canal at least until about 3:00PM at which time the heavens opened with a real frog strangler. I tried to find bridge underpasses but at that point they seemed far apart. Our B&B had no computer hook up, or TV for that matter, but the breakfast was dynamite.

1 comment: