Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Packing tonight. Picked up car. Nice gray Trailblazer. It has 4 wheel drive which I hope to hell we never need. It does have a tow bar so we will be able to use that mounting for the bike rack. I believe that will facilitate access to the rear. Thanks to Dean Blair for the use of the vehicle. He sold 3 others he was going to let me use so maybe we're good luck for him.

A word about pledges- I have purposely separated the Ohio and MA. causes. Class of "60 I hope will consider adding to there previous gifts just a little or using this as a way to join in(participation is what counts ) And in S'pfield or anywhere else for that matter- the $'s go to the Springfield Rotary Lesotho Project - Dorm and bathroom for HIV/Aids affected orphans in Lesotho. A great project! Thanks for any help.

'Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment