Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25, Tuesday - Ashtabula to East Side of Erie

52 mi.I feel as though I am making real progress, being in a different state. A nice ride today generally along the south shore of Lake Erie although we didn't see much of the lake. Of course the best part today was having Meghan riding with me.Peggy is getting pretty sneaky these days. If you are ever in Conneaut ,OH and looking for someplace for lunch don't miss The White Turkey, Drive-in. '60's Music on the jukebox and great turkey sandwiches.

3 comments:

  1. Cheers and lots of applause from Chapel Hill! We are enjoying the posts. You are lookin' fine!

    We sure enjoyed our visit with Meghan. So glad she surprised you and you have a riding buddy for a few days.

    Enjoy yourselves.
    Love and hugs,
    E and P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete,

    Great start to the ride! Really enjoying your posts. I have a hankering for a turkey sandwish now...shouldn't have checked up on you over lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the third time I have posted, but I cannot find the first two from today. Sorry if redundant, but I may not know what I am doing. Meghan looks as fresh as a daisy, but I am not sure I would say the same about Peter. Keep riding happy both of you. Can't wait to join you.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete